Instant Online Article
by: Rahul Sharma
100% working free SEO tips.
Dear friends in this article we will tell you how you can increase your website rank from your home without investing any money. It is not very difficult. You have to give only some time for that.
You can search on internet for free SEO tips. But there language is very difficult. There technical word is not easily understandable for new website developer. If you will follow the tips we will give you guarantee that your site can get good rank.
We will tell you how you can increase your website rank from your home. And how can increase you’re earning through your website. If you are not earning through your website we also tell you, how you can earn.
Here is a shorter and more compressed version of this article that is meant to be a high level guide for orientation. It is aimed to people who are not experienced and knowledgeable when it comes to SEO.SEO is not magic and there is no magic bullet either. SEO is a long term marketing strategy with high ROI opportunities. Because of its long term commitment necessary, is a well formed strategy key to success, a strategy that is followed and verified and scrutinized along the way.
Feel free to comment any suggestions or questions.
In the source of article some free useful links available for you. These will be helpful for your SEO.
1) Submit your site on various type of search engine. Like Google, yahoo, bing etc. For that you can search on Google “ad url to search engine”. It depends on you how much you can. And some link also available for your help on article end.
2) Use unique and good keywords/meta tags/description on your website. Where to submit keywords/meta tags/description? Answer: Go here: Free SEO tips. Open “view page source” and check where it is available. You also submit the same location.
3) Create a sitemap for your site. Here are many sites that can create free sitemap for you. Just create sitemap and upload with your index.html page. And after that create an account on Google webmaster tool and follow the instruction. In Google webmaster tool verify your sitemap.
4) Submit your site on various types of directories. For that you can search on Google “submiturl to web directory”. It depends on you how much you can. At the end of article some links for your help available.
5) Create some good articles/blog for your website. And submit that on free article directories. It also depends on you how much you can. But in your article/blog don’t forget to create some text to link for your site. Like this: Free SEO tips. At the end of article some article directory links for your help available.
Go here for complete article: step by step free SEO process and useful links.
Disclaimer: The information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors
and do not necessarily represent the views of articleorb.com and/or its partners.